Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon and Eid-ul-Adha

I was woken by a phone call from Niesa this morning at 10.32. She canceled our plans for today. We had a long talk, first it was about her pilot friend, Ekie. Then we moved on to her college friend, Azraf and then after that to Yusof. You know how girls get once they are on the phone. We talked for about 45 mins.

She also mentioned about New Moon! I can't wait for it. It's coming out on this Thursday, the 26th of Nov.

But I won't be in town. On that Thursday, I will be on my way to Terengganu to celebrate Eid-ul-Adha. After all these years, celebrating Eid-ul-Adha was never out of town. And in all the Eid celebrations, I have never celebrated in Terengganu. Always either in Kedah or in Perak. But this year, I'll be going to my new aunt's house in Terengganu. I'm not at all psyched about it. I wanna go see that darn movie for crying out loud. I'll be back from Terengganu on Sunday.

Anyway, now, I don't know which to choose. Either watch that movie with Nana and with a couple of my other school friends, or watch it with Niesa with her college friends.

I'm going to Niesa's house tonight. YIP-YIPAYY.
Btw, below is the New Moon trailer, see how I'm so obsessed with this movie?



That is all for now.
Cheerios,
Aisyah-

No comments: