Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Too Tired

I should be filling in for today's post but I got so busy with my pets on Facebook that I forgot to look at the time. It's already 2.31 AM and I should be off to bed. Tomorrow will be a big day because I'll be off to TERENGGANU. Yes people, Terengganu. Instead of Thursday, It'll be tomorrow because I'll be stopping by at UIA Kuantan and will spend the night at Kak Wani's dormitory (I think that's what they call it there. Whatever.) I haven't packed my things completely yet and I'm pretty sure that tomorrow I'll have a bad temper. Hehe.

So I guess I'll be catching you up soon.
Love,
Aisyah-

No comments: