Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 21, 2009

HEYHO!

Finally I'm writing again. Though I still haven't got access to the net at home. I'm at my aunt's house, that is where I mostly go when I don't have anything to do at home. And the best part is, NO MORE SCHOOL FOR ME, well not until the new year comes. I have got a whole list planned for this holiday but I'm not going anywhere abroad not even Pakiland. Boohoo :(.

The trip to Aussie was canceled because my mom said that I'll be going there when I have finished my SPM with Niesa, that's like 2 years to come. I know, it is such a long time! And that trip to Sabah, Kak Elly's house, I have to re-beg my mother for that ;) Ooh, my PMR results? In a month's time, SH*T. I have alot of sleepovers, hanging out with friends and family.

Boyfriend? HA-HA. My lips are totally sealed. ;D

Anyhoe, I was texting my pal Zoya from Karachi just a while ago. It has been so loong and I miss her like crazy. I know it's kind of expensive but who cares. I'm thinking of calling her up, seriously.

Ooooh, forgot to tell you, I was on the phone with Hanis last night. She was all excited about her boyfriend-to-be, HA-HA. Don't get me wrong. It is true. Let's watch New Moon together, invite the whole crew if you wish. Only if nobody has asked you. ;)

I might be hanging out with Niesa tomorrow, well that was what my mom told me in the car on the way to my aunt's house. But she hasn't called me yet. And after the hangout, I might be sleeping over at her house, THAT I can't wait! It's nothing special really but I just love going to her house.

I think that's all for now,
I'll be writing soon.

Cheerios,
Aisyah-

No comments: