Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Alison Roberts Pt 2

It has been a while since I last heard of him. That Saturday was not the end of it. We did call each other on the phone sometimes. But after a fortnight, there was no phone calling or text messages from him. He just disappeared. A month later, I phoned his office.

"I'm sorry Miss Roberts. He's not in. He is on a business trip. Would you like to leave a message for him?" said the secretary. "No, but make sure he knows that I called. Thanks."

I started to lighten up. Maybe that was why he never called or left me text messages. He was busy. A week after that I called his office again. I was pretty sure he was back from his business trip.

"Hello, this is Alison Roberts. Can I speak to Henry Hamilton please." I said. "Oh, I'm sorry, but he's busy." She said. "I'm a close friend of his. I'm sure he wouldn't mind" I said. "I 'll check with him in a moment."I waited.

"I'm sorry, he doesn't know anyone by the name of Alison Roberts." "Wait, what? Are you serious? I have to see him"
"Make sure you make an appointment first. Thanks for calling. Goodbye"

Beep.

Why did he do that to me. How can he not know me. I felt rejected.

No comments: