Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Alison Roberts


Two kids grew up together. Henry Hamilton, a year older. They split up when Alison Roberts was in second grade.

Alison Roberts: God, sorry. Sorry, I'm so sorry!
Henry Hamilton: No, it's okay. No worries.
Alison Roberts: I have to pay that back I guess. I'm Alison by the way.
Henry Hamilton: Wait, Alison... Alison Roberts?
Alison Hamilton: Yup that's me, do I know you from somewhere?
Henry Hamilton: It's me, Henry. Your old neighbor.
Alison Roberts: Right, now I remember. We used to play together right.
Henry Hamilton: That's right. Hey, we need a lot of catching up to do.
Alison Roberts: Well, how about we meet on Saturday? Would that be okay?
Henry Hamilton: Yeah, Saturday's perfect. Hey, I gotta rush off. See you Saturday.
Alison Roberts: Okay, see you then.

They met that Saturday. Went to the movies, had lunch. Well you know the usuals. And they never saw or heard about each other again after that. Alison thought that was the end of it.

****4 YEARS LATER****

Henry Hamilton: Alison, is that you?
Alison looks up from the News Stand.
Alison Roberts: Did I heard someone said my name... Oh my god, it's you!
Henry Hamilton: Haha. Yes, it's me. You're just the same since I last met you. Except that you're much prettier now.
Alison Roberts: Why thank you. I'll take that as a compliment. Are you staying here for a couple of days?
Henry Hamilton: Yeah, I gotta do a few things here.
Alison Roberts: Things? Anyway, let's grab coffee or something, if you don't mind.
Henry Hamilton: Yeah, sure sure. I missed you really.
Alison Roberts: Me too. You suddenly disappeared, just like that.

**AT THE CAFE**

Alison Roberts: So where have you been after all these years?
Henry Hamilton: Haha, sorry I couldn't tell you. I had to live with my mom, she's sick.
Alison Roberts: Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
Henry Hamilton: Well it's normal you know. She's getting old... You know, I'm getting married.
Alison Roberts: Wha? Y-y-you a-are? When?
Henry Hamilton: This weekend.
Alison Roberts: But what about us? I thought we had something. Remember the promise you made when I was is second grade? You lied.
Henry Hamilton: Well that, yes. I am sorry. It's my mom's orders.
Alison Roberts: You knew this was coming, didn't you. That was why you suddenly poofed into nowhere. You could have at least mentioned to your mom about me.
Henry Hamilton: But she can die any day now. And I have to listen to her. Anyway, we could still be friends.
Alison Roberts: Friends? I don't think so.
Henry Hamilton: But why?
Alison Roberts: It'll be really hard for me to be around you thinking that we are just friends. Especially when you have your wife with you. Congratulations anyway.
Henry Hamilton: Would you at least go to my wedding?
Alison Roberts: No, I think I have something to do on that day.
Henry Hamilton: You never give excuses. Especially when it has something to do with me.
Alison Roberts: Well I guess it's different now. Goodbye Henry.

Alison rushed of, tears tricked down her cheeks.

All Rights Reserved.
My point of view from the
melody of "River Flows in You"

Aisyah-

No comments: