Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Hottie: Tatum!

Finished watching She's The Man, yeah I know it's an old movie but I don't care because it's Channing Tatum for god's sake! Ahah, nothing much left to say because all I want now is to sleep, and after seeing this movie, kind of hoping that I'll be dreaming of Channing Tatum! Heee :DD
Curse the directors for making Tatum the hero.

Wait, before I go refer to picture 2: Moi favourite picture, look at those abs!

x
Aisyah-

No comments: