Updates.
I don't care about my weight anymore. Let it be. If I really have to go on diet, I would do it during the holidays because I am eating everything when I'm in school without having second thoughts.
I just got back from Jusco. The point of going there was to buy my room a whiteboard so that I can stick things on it. My mom bought me new Larrie flats. I love you Mommy!
It has been confirmed, I'll be bracing my teeth this year. Will go to the dentist in March during the holidays. This I so cannot wait!
Have to really focus on the upcoming exams which are after the holidays? I think so. But it's less than a month. Sports Day's next week. Will there be time left to study?
I have to stop viewing the same pictures over and over again in one of my friend's Facebook because when I think about it, it really freaks me out.
Cher just called me. Might meet her tomorrow.
Now I know, friends are what you really need in life after your family.
If I had been so obsessed with this guy for the past few weeks who I nicknamed him Handsome, I think now I am not as obsessed as before after I found out who he really was.
Now am living like there's no tomorrow.
AR-
No comments:
Post a Comment