Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Weekend, Times Square and Niesa

Niesa has been sleeping over at my house since Saturday. But before that, on Friday, I went to Niesa's house to pick Kak Kamilah and her friend up because they will be spending the night at our house. Her friend, Tasya is an African who lives in Comoros Island. (is that how you even spell it?)

Anyway, it was pretty awkward with Tasya at first but on that Saturday evening, she was talking about her hometown, the tradition and everything. It was pretty cool. And she could even speak French, how cooler can she be? She's been living in UK for 10 years, that's how she knew french. She even has France citizenship. And on that evening, we had to wave them goodbye because they had to get back to Kuantan.

Anyway, Niesa slept over that night and the next day we went to Times Square and watched New Moon, AGAIN! It was not because of my obsession, if I was so obsessed with it, I would still only watch it once at the movies. She wanted to watch New Moon, I promised to her that I would watch it with her but I totally forgot about it. So we chose Ninja Assassin but then did I realised that it was 18SG. I am not being a goody goody but I heard that they have strict rules about under aged watching over aged movies. Since she was paying, I didn't mind at all about watching that movie over again.

After the movie we went shopping! The stores were on sale and the prices were really cheap, seriously. After shopping and all that, we went straight home.
Fyi, this is Niesa. This is an old picture from Genting Highlands.


Love,
Aisyah-

No comments: