Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

KLCC on a Tuesday

I actually counted up until 50 and I am much calmer now. Anyway, I wanted to talk about the get-together yesterday. I went to KLCC andd we watched NEW MOON!

Omey and Wawa came with me and we reached there at 1100. We were told to be there by 10 but I had a few problems with the transport and everything. Ha-ha. Athierah and Nurul waited for us in front of McDonald's and as soon as we got there, I quickly searched for breakfast. I was starving like crazy.

Cerita tu start pukul 12 tengah hari.

So, after waited for everyone, ate breakfast, yada yadaa, we went straight to the movies because bak kata Omey lah kan:

Omey: Wehh, dah pukul 1145 dah jom lah pegi naik atas.
Us: Kau nak pegi awal-awal buat apa? Bukannya boleh masuk pon.
Omey: Tak beli POPCORN lagi. Nanti ramai laa.
Us: Popcorn takkan habislah.
Omey: Tapi nanti masuk lambat.

and yada yadaa.

While the movie, I sat beside Nadia and every time Edward came into the screen, I would slap her lap. And she would slap mine. I don't really like him but he was a complete hottie in that movie. And every time Bella and Jacob were together, I would whisper in her ear saying things like "Nape die dengan Bella. Sepatutnya Edward lah. Bangang lah Bella ni pergi peluk die buat ape." Seriously, I don't like Jacob Black!

After the movie, we got Ice-cream and walked separately. Budin, Licap, Wawa. Nadia, Omey and me. Nurul and Nazreen. Athierah went home early because she was not in the mood after the movie, as soon as she found out that her purse has gone missing. Kesian dia.

Arif treated me ABC :D HA-HA. Thanks Arif. And after that we went home. All in all, I loved the movie and the hangout wasn't so bad after all. Here are some of the pictures I took from Nurul's album, sorry Nurul:

Omey Wawa Nurul Aisyah


Athierah Aisyah Nadia Nurul Omey

Cheerios,
Aisyah-

No comments: