Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Date with Niesa

On Thursday I went to KLCC with Niesa. I couldn't believe it because the other night while we chatting I was like, bile nak keluar? and she was like esok. I seriously thought that she was just joking but I ended watching this awesome movie and ate gelato and window shopped a little.

1.00- Picked Niesa up at her dad's office.

1.20- Arrive at KLCC, it was some traffic!

1.30- Got 2 tickets for Wild Child at 2.45, it was her treat.

Then we made a little window shopping and all.

2.30- Got ice cream from this gelato shop.

2.40- I got popcorn for us.

The movie ended up at like 4.30. Emma Roberts was one very wild girl and this Alex Pettyfer was kindof hot. I mean seriously!! Anyway we went back to her office at 5. I stayed there for a while waiting for my brother to pick me up. I got home at 7. Anyhow, I sure had a lot of fun thanks to you :D

No comments: