Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Monday, September 1, 2008

klcc 310808




So my plan did change a little. I went out with Haniey, Maliyn and a couple of Maliyn's friends. It was a last minute meeting. We all went to watch Penelope. It has a very sweet ending and the guy was HOT! I mean like really, really very hot. Then after the movie, Haniey and I went looking for shoes. I was looking for something that would match my Eid clothes but found none. Haniey too was looking for hers because hers had gotten stolen but we disliked all that we found. So we ended up buying pretzels from Aunty Anne's instead. it was a boring but quite a marvellous day out :)

No comments: