Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Forever Has Never Been Forever

I guess people are talking about SPM results everywhere. Whenever I log into either Facebook or Twitter, this is all that they ever talk about. I am trying the best I could to act cool and stuff like that, but seriously I can no longer do that. I spend most of my time on both these social network, so how can I not be nervous when everybody is posting about the big date. The exam ended in December and at that time I was like, 'Oh pishh, lambat lagi result keluar. March kot. We can all chill and have fun,' at that time it seemed like waiting for the results is not the worth the wait for. But now, IT'S LIKE JUST NEXT WEEK FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD. And the date was changed also, it was supposed to be on Thursday but then they changed it to Wednesday, big deal one day difference but still, it's like one day ahead of the future. These results are really important, it kinda sets you the directions to wherever you are heading. As for me, I am still undecided in everything, well not really, I want to take Medicine but I am still having doubts. It's a really big risk I have to take but whatever, in that case, I have to actually have a good score so that it will be easier for me to choose whatever I want to do. I just hope that all of us achieve good grades. I don't want anyone to end up crying at the end of the day. I want us all to share that joy and if we were to cry, let us all cry of happiness. Let's hope for the best. Straight A's to all 2011 SPM candidates. Amin inshaAllah

No comments: