Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012

It has been a whole year already. Sorry for not submitting any posts. Well I kinda got tired of blogging. I even bought a new journal for 2012 which I will write in instead of blogging. Well I need to pour out my insides somehow and I think by writing it down is way better. I have a lot of things in my head that I won't be able to share it here. "Nobody even reads your blog" yeahh but still, I think some things should just be kept to myself. But then just yesterday I was reading back my old posts and I realized that how much I missed blogging. Yeah I know, I'm so chaotic. There's only one entry in my journal. Writing is really tiring you know, and plus I'm having a really bad handwriting. Well it has been a while since I last held a pen. So you cant really blame me. I actually have a really nice handwriting you know. *Eye rolls.

Anyway, since I have finished my SPM exams, yess finally (!), I have nothing else to do besides lazing around the house. At first, this was really fun and all cause you're not worried about homework but now, it's starting to be really boring. And I was not even chosen for National Service, another 3 months of nothing to do. But well, thank heavens that I will be working at my brother's school. No, not as a teacher. I would be transcribing? talks from CDs to be written in books. Well something like that. I don't really mind what I do, it's kind of a volunteer work except that I do get paid. Well I might as well make myself useful.

For the time being though, my days are filled with Korean dramas. I am finally able to watch them without any disturbances. I am now watching Secret Garden, starring Hyun Bin. ITS HYUN BIN LIKE OMGGGG. I have completed Heartstrings and Playful Kiss. I love them all. Up next will be Scent of a Woman starring Lee Dong Wook *Again dieeeees and maybe after that a little bit of Jang Geun Suk. I don't call myself a K-pop you know. I know people who are way K-popper than I am for example Nina? Nina, she knows everything about everyone. I don't know how she does it. I get most of the gossip from her. Gosh I miss her already :( She went for National Service a few days ago. Most of my friends did. Poooooh :'(((

Besides the dramas, I am starting my reading marathon. I am re-reading Harry Potter and I am already on my fifth book (y) Two books left. Harry Potter has never bore me. JK Rowling is like the best author of all time <3

2011 was not a pretty bad year. It was not a near-to-death experience even though I had to study long hours in order to score and also there are these problems that you have related to school like friends, juniors and such. The year was very tough I guess but then you have your dear friends along with you and also your family to endure it with. But since I go to a boarding school, I spend most of my time with my friends rather than my family. And oh boy they were all really one of a kind. I love all of them to bits and pieces. I will never find anyone who will understand me better. They are pretty much my everything you know. They made my school years funner and better. I am going to miss school so much especially the final year. Being a senior is the best. Now, I don't do those ragging things, but you kinda like conquer the place. Everybody will have to listen to you somehow. 5 Ehsan was the best too. I can keep on babbling about school without stopping you know.

During the new years, I did not go anywhere. I was in Penang. On the first of Jan, I got back from Penang Island and went to IOI Mall in the evening. It was my first time going there. The shops were not pretty bad. But I did not go there to shop, I met my mother's best friend there. She just got back from New Zealand and will be staying here for a few weeks. She got us t-shirts and these yummy cherries.

Anyway, I'll be off
Gdnight world,

No comments: