Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Friday, December 17, 2010

5 lettered word ♥

Fly me to the moon
And let me play amoung the stars
And let me know what love is like
On Jupiter and Mars

In other words hold my hand
In other words, Darling kiss me

And fill my heart with joy
And let me sing forever more
'Cause you are all I've wanted,
All I've worshipped and all I've adored

In other words please be true
In other words, In other words

In other words, I love you

And fill my heart with joy
And let me sing forever more
'Cause you are all I've wanted,
All I've worshipped and all I've adored

In other words please be true
In other words, In other words
In other words, I love you

You know who you are ;)

No comments: