Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 25, 2010

SPAM SPAM SPAM

YESSS! I WATCHED HARRY POTTER with a couple of my friends from school. AND IT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT! I loved it just so soooo much!! Thank god I have read the seventh book because I have not seen the fifth and sixth movie. Must download it. And also, after seeing the Part 1, I am planning on re-reading the book. I seem to have forgotten the story. It has been about four years already since I last touched the book. Really looking forward to the second part of the movie but then again, after that there will be no more Harry Potter after this. Oh poooh:'((((

Right, it's the holidays and what am I doing? Well nothing really. Except that I am supposed to study all Form 4 subjects. Yeah I know, such a bummer but then again, SPM next year. It gives me the shivers. T_T And as to where am I going? Of course, nowhere outside of Malaysia I guess. I miss Zoya and Imaan so so muchh! And other friends too. I heard that Imaan was spending her winter holidays in Thailand. Ohmaigod Thailand! Why am I excited of Thailand? Because they usually love to spend their holidays outside of Asia. London, Canada, etc. And Thailand is like so so close to Malaysia. Why not stop by here and come see me? I wish. Oh well, now I have to start on doing my homework which I have abandoned last week and start opening those thick horrific books for revision. One more year left to go. And school is no more for moi! YES YES YESSSS! But don't get too excited. You still have to study for the biggest exam everr.

I guess I'm done here. Byeeeeee.

No comments: