Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Of Emotions And Such

If only I hadn't approve you as my friend on Myspace. If only you didn't click the button "Add As Friend" on my profile page then I would not be in this state. In a state where I am more likely confused by my own feelings for you and that to make me think about you almost every single day and hoping about when will be the next time well, I could at least start a conversation with you. I sometimes wonder what it will be like when we have grown up, what I mean is, the college days that I will endure later. Will we still be friends? Or will we not still be friends? No one is to be blamed actually. I really miss those Myspace times where I would talk to him until the late hours, well crapping most of the time. But I enjoyed it. I always had a good laugh to whatever he said. Back then when we were younger even, I would laugh at all the things that came out of his mouth. He always has those weird ideas that are always funny. And that is one of the reasons why I like him. But will those late hours crapping will happen again? I think not. I have realised that I am a nobody to him. But he really seems nice and friendly.
"Kau ingat abang aku tu baik sangat ke?"
What does that mean? Please don't confuse me. Are you not nice? And if you are not nice, in what way? Please be the guy that I liked ages ago and up until now, I still have those feelings for you. Love at first sight or so should I say? They say that if you like someone for more than three mere months, it will turn to love. And Cher said,
"Ochen ni dah dekat 10 tahun dah ni."
I have to get rid of these feelings so that I won't get disturbed in my studies. I have to focus on SPM. But I am somewhat still confused.
Aisyah-

No comments: