So my plans of doing revision is finally starting to work itself out. I am finally opening my books. Yayyy! Seriously, before this it was really so hard for me to stay put in my room and study for more than one hour. But now I am actually enjoying myself whenever I study. Maybe it was because I was doing Mathematics today. I never felt the pressure. But if it was History or Biology, I don't know what to say. Yasir is getting married in two weeks which means I will be busy helping for the preparations of the wedding. I love getting myself busy! I am actually excited about the wedding. I don't know why. It's not like I'm the one who is getting married.
November is finally coming to an end. After that is December. One month left till the start of a new year. Time flies so fast.
I better get to sleep. Byebye :)
No comments:
Post a Comment