Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Friday, September 3, 2010

UPDATES

It has been a while. Duhh =.=" It was two months ago since I last blogged! I have even abandoned my Alison story. Alot of things happened. Happy, sad, disappointed, well most of them are of disappointment. Anyway, here are some really great news(!) finals are 2 weeks after Eid holidays =.= How the hell will I enjoy Eid. I was really hoping since last year I really didn't celebrated it as the way it should be celebrated what I mean is, manada orang balik kampung bawak buku. And not just that, Delf A2 is right after the holidays. On that Monday :S

Okay, moving on. Last week, I went to Kak Nabiela's house and we baked these very delicious muffins! It was called apple cinnamon, or something like that. It didn't take a long time to bake the muffins. Once the baking was done, we went upstairs to her room and watched videos well korean videos to be exact. Then, we watched 3 episodes of Vampire Diaries. And now I think I'm in love with Ian Somerhalder. Oh how I wish my brother would come home ASAP so that I can take a whole season from him.

Besides Vampire Diaries, there is another list of Korean soaps that I have to watch. On top of the list is Oh! My Lady starring Choi Siwon from Suju! ♥ Next is Your Beautiful, Stairway to Heaven, and I have to rewatch Fullhouse.

Oh ohh, I bought P.S I Love You by Cecelia Ahern but now I'm reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I have another malay novel that I also have to read. I will find time to read these novels.

I just found out that Handsome is coming? I am still unsure of it. But if he is here, will we get to meet? God, thinking about it is making me nervous already.

I almost forgot,

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER, FAHMI! You're old already!

Next post: Maybe I'll continue about that Alison story. But have to brainstorm for ideas first.

That's all I guess.

Later-
Asyhrhm

No comments: