Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Alison's Diary

"They're here," said Mrs Roberts. "So," I whispered in my heart. Nicky Hamilton was at the door as and as soon as she saw me, she greeted me. I asked her where Mrs Hamilton was. I heard Mrs Roberts whispered to her herself, saying that she couldn't see Henry. I kept quiet. I greeted Mrs Hamilton, and then came Harold and Harry. They greeted Mrs Roberts. I gave a smile at Harry. As I was looking out the door, I saw Henry. Henry Hamilton. He looked really different. More good looking in person. I felt my face feeling hot for no reason. I didn't even looked at him after that. I was feeling really awkward. I sat at the sofa and texted Holly. I had to at least do something. Mrs Roberts said, "You should be sitting over that and chat with them. At the same time, Freddy Roberts said to Henry, "Alison's over there." He looked at me and waved. I waved back and said hi to him. I took hold of all the courage I could and went and sit next to them. I tried to start a conversation with him. But we didn't have much to say. About half an hour later, he had to go. They all had to go. I waited, hoping that he would come to me and say goodbye. He never did. In the car on the way back home, a tear trickled down my cheek without knowing why. But all I felt was sadness and regret.

Alison

No comments: