Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Friday, March 26, 2010

Cos' When You're Fifteen

Sorry for the late post. I couldn't get access to the internet on school days. My birthday was on Thursday, the 25th. It was kindof fun because it was the last day of examination. Who wouldn't be happy?

At midnighton my birthday, none of my close friends wished me Happy Birthday except for Hanis because I was studying with her in the study room. And the next day, in class also, no one wished me. I was a little bit down. I tried even giving them hints that today was my day but they all made blank faces. Boo hoo :( After exams ended, Nadia wanted me to accompany her to the Koperasi. I followed her.

They were SO MANY people there, part of it was because exams were over, who wanted to stay in class anyway. We had to cram ourselves in the Koop. I even cut the line to pay. Tee hee. Then we we got out of the Koperasi, instead of using the usual way to get back to class, Nadia lead me to a different way, then I asked her, "Kenapa lalu sini Nad?" And she said, "Biar la, excercise." I just kept quiet because I understood Nadia who loves to talk about diets and on how to keep slim and all.

Then, behind a pillar, Hanis stood there, and I was like, " JANGAN JANGAN. JANGAN BALING KAT AKU!" And I ran the whole field, while everyone yang depan Koop tu tengah pandang aku, but who cares lah kan. They were all chasing me and tried to throw flour at me. It was really fun. Then I tried to take the flour packet from them and threw back at them. And they all sang me the birthday song. Awwh :')
I you all to bits! FRIENDS FOREVER!

AISYAH-

No comments: