Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Boys Boys Boys


I opened the door to my brother's room because I heard him mumbling from outside.
His reaction: (Serious tone and all) Aisyah, tutup pintu.

I went downstairs to get a glass of milk. I heard mumbles (what's with guys these days?) from the guest room. After I got my milk, I opened the room. And it all got quiet. I switched on the lights, I was pretty sure that my other brother wasn't asleep yet.
His reaction: (With a smile) Oi, orang nak tidur la. Tutup lampu tu. Dah malam dah.
My reaction: Elehh, tidur kee?
He said: (Ignoring my question) Dah, dah. Tidur.
As soon as I closed the door, he started talking on the phone again.

Oh puh-lease. Abang and adik sama je. And that was when did I realized why they weren't in the same room. Haha.

Aisyah-

No comments: