Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The 15th


Favourite People in this movie:
The Ashton Kutcher
Anne Hathaway
Topher Grace
Jennifer Garner
Jessica Alba
Emma Roberts

Okay, first of all, yesterday was not a zoo day. We planned to go volunteering but all of us got late so we all missed it. Then we planned to go to KLCC because I wanted to watch Valentine's Day. We got on the bus and headed our way to the nearest LRT. Seriously, first time naik bus! Cuak lah jugak because the Makcik that was in charge of the payment was really freaky. Valentine's Day best gila kot!
I LOVE ASHTON KUTCHER!
Boo(!) to Taylor Lautner! I don't know why but I'm not quite fond of him. Topher Grace was sort of cute too.
Gawd! I can't stand seeing the two of them!

Okay, enough with the pictures of The HOT Kutcher.

After the movie, pergi makan and yada yada. Then balik rumah.
The 8 of us, Nurul, Farah, Fizza, Me, Syera, Hanis and Didie


Oh yeah, will be going back to school tomorrow! :'(
But maybe I'll be baack next week.
**I hate countdowns for balik rumah, it'll remind me of the exams that are coming up. But I love it when we get to go home :)

Love,
Aisyah-

PeeAss: I envy Syera's brand new TURQUOISE flipflops >:d

No comments: