Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Home Is Sweet

Yes, I am home :). Well, actually tomorrow is Hadi's wedding, so that is why I am at home. I just got back from the wedding hall and oh boy, wasn't it tiring. Well, I didn't do much over there, just had to fill in the 'goody bags' for the guests but today was a tiring day. After I got back from school, us, Baman, Izzati, Zakiyah, Iman, Zaquan, Ikmal and me went to Petrosains. I have been there like for more than a gazillion times, but since they were here in KL, they really wanted to go there. The last time I was there was when before PMR, I went there with Imran and Fared.

School? The new subjects are quite interesting but there are some that are quite hard to understand, for example, PHYSICS --'.

I have to get to sleep, tomorrow will be a busy wedding day.
Ta,
Aisyah-

No comments: