Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Homework and Homework

Yeap, I'm home with lots of homework:

Francais- Oral
Add Maths- Whole exercise for Chp 1
English- Exercises from text book
Chemistry- Pocket notes and some exercises from the module
Biology- Notes
Bahasa Melayu- Essay for the Prime Minister, for real! Macam apa je --' The whole school has to submit this essay and the best ones will be submitted. Sheesh. Some of us are planning to not submit it. Hehe. We'll see how things work. Apalagi Kiki, kapla lah kan? :)

They're alot aren't they? God someone kill me please!

Aisyah-

No comments: