
Okay, ignore the picture. I just felt like putting it because she's wearing sunnies. Anyway, I'M GOING TO SUNWAY LAGOON TOMORROW! I so can't wait. But the thing is, I haven't got the things ready like, I have to look for my swimsuit and I have to try to wear it just to see if it still fits me. That suit was bought like 3 years ago, I think. I could still remember the promoter who was suggesting it. She said something like, "Baju ini sampai Form 3 pun boleh tahan". Sampai Form 3 ye Makcik? We'll have a look at it. Anyway, I want aviators and this and that. Heh. These are the people that will be going (maybe):
Omey (The Kapla)
Nadia
Nana
Hanis
Kiki
Adda
Nurul?
Farah?
Nina
Athierah?
Wawa?
These are the people that might be there or or might not. The ones with the question mark is not confirmed yet. I don't really know who's invited.
Cheerios,
Aisyah-
PS: Hanis, bikinis at Roxy are on SALE! :D
PPS: Strictly, No Boys! Tau Nadia.
Omey (The Kapla)
Nadia
Nana
Hanis
Kiki
Adda
Nurul?
Farah?
Nina
Athierah?
Wawa?
These are the people that might be there or or might not. The ones with the question mark is not confirmed yet. I don't really know who's invited.
Cheerios,
Aisyah-
PS: Hanis, bikinis at Roxy are on SALE! :D
PPS: Strictly, No Boys! Tau Nadia.
No comments:
Post a Comment