Moi
I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!
Blog Archive
Friday, December 25, 2009
Results
People, don't we look awesome in apple green ey? Haha.
My results turned out great! Alhamdulillah, and also for the others as well. Although there are some that didn't get those A's, I pity them. But, our school did managed to get a total of 83%. Well at least it's above 80.
There was a little celebration yesterday. Kak Wani bought Sundae Jr. for me at Baskin Robins. We'll be eating more Brs this evening. There will be sate and Domino's as well. Yumm :9
I gotta go and get ready,
Ciao people.
Aisyah-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment