Moi

I am Aisyah and am finally 17. I can go crazy over chocolates, I can seriously finish a whole bar up in one go. This blog was made to express my feelings and not impress anybody but I might go overboard when expressing it. The number one on my wish-list is to go to the city of love, Paris!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

No Mood

It's 12:46 PM I have just woken up. Hah, yes I know lambat kan? Well guess what, I slept at like 5:30AM. I was so damn afraid of what will happen tomorrow. I was imagining bad things but at the same time, there were good as well. God!

After I logged the computer off last night, I was instantly on my bed, then I texted Nana for a while.

It was like 4:30 AM and I still could not sleep.

So, I went to my mom's room and slept with her instead. *Macam anak mak je kan? Though, I still ended up sleeping at like 5:30.

Anyway, I can't bear to read all the posts and status' regarding tomorrow. I mean, on Myspace and Facebook, everyone is like posting, dude pray for me, 24th of Dec and all those things. I just cannot read them because I don't like being reminded about tomorrow.

But so far, I have not dreamt about my results yet, thank God!

I have to stop thinking about this, if not, I'll keep on crying and crying. Betul lah kot kata Haikal, aku kuat menangis :'(

That's all I guess,
Aisyah-

PS: Nana pakai baju kurung apple green jugak, suka sangat tiru aku x)

No comments: